Friday 16 March 2012

Yaby!

I mentioned in my recent post that I would find out if Yaby are cruelty free so I emailed them and they sent me a really thorough reply:

"Thank you for contacting us at yaby.  We do not test our ingredients or products on animals, neither do our suppliers.  The only two animal derived ingredients we use in our products are beeswax (in liquid foundations and lip colors) and lanolin from sheep's wool (in our lip colors)."

So I think I am quite happy with this, although I'm not sure why it's not mentioned on their website?  Maybe I missed it?

So I will put Yaby on my good list :)

[photo from Love-Makeup no copyright infringement intended]

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they are much appreciated! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...